- Intuitive absolute idealism
- "The successive emergence of the material, the animal, the organic, the animal, the human and the spiritual" (as told by Evolution theories) highlight a "cosmic evolution to reveal the Spirit"
- Evolution does not end with the emergence of human consciousness, but continues with the emergence of a super-consciousness capable of realizing the union with a reality that science cannot grasp
- The empirical world exists (not an illusion/maya) and it is "the Absolute in action_ as creator" (Isvara, of whom Visna, Siva, etc are different aspects)
- There are three forms of pramana (knowledge): perception, logic and intuition.
- Intuition is the fundamental form of cognition, when the mind works as a whole to grasp the essence of reality (knowledge by being)