- A revolution is started by people who don't have what they want and hijacked by people who don't want what they have
- There is a limit to human intelligence, but there is no limit to human stupidity
- A fundamental property of life is the ability to predict the future.
- Most books are about aspects of human knowledge. Few people write books about human ignorance, despite the fact that there would be much more to write about.
- We are not Nature's only experiment, but we may be one of the few that will fail
- Cogito. Ergo I am feasible.
- People tend to talk about what people tend to talk about
- We are what we find, not what we search for.
- Life is about finding solutions to solvable problems. What is more interesting is finding solutions to unsolvable problems.
- We are doomed not only to repeat history but to never understand our role in it.
- The first step to finding a solution is to admit that there is a problem
- When we go back to a place in space, it looks different. If i could go back to a moment in time, would it feel different? Would it be me?
- Every point in the universe is a solution to an equation
- Each of us is a lifelong project to build a coherent theory on top of a blatant contradiction.
- The severity of a problem increases exponentially with the time it takes to realize the severity of the problem
- We always underestimate the ingenuity of idiots
- If you disagree with yourself, you are always right.
- What we are today is a special case of what we will be tomorrow
- What is one expected to expect?
- I do not envy God
- Thankfully we cannot understand the universe
- I wrote a note to myself that i should never write notes to myself.