The Soul left the Body
- Ancestral religions taught that, when the body dies, the soul leaves the body.
- Thanks to the scientific revolution, the mind has already left the body.
- The body is confined in the dimensions that it was programmed to inhabit
by biological evolution.
- However, the mind can travel far away, to places
that the body can probably never visit, and can see things that the body will
The body operates local tools like telescopes, telephones
and Internet terminals to allow the mind to visit distant places that the
body may never directly experience.
- It all started with the first map,
drawn by a mind whose body had actually been "there" to be viewed by minds
whose bodies had not been there and may never go there.
- The ultimate goal is that a body will simply press a button and its mind
will experience the whole universe.