The Rule of the Dumb
- The world used to be ruled by the strong and/or the clever ones.
- The weak allied against the strong and created the morality of altruism, fairness, justice, etc.
- Something similar happened in the realm of intelligence. The dumb ones allied against the smart ones and started demanding a society that does not require to be a genius in order to survive and succeed.
- The single-minded purpose of society is to defend stupidity at all costs
from any infiltration of common sense.
- In developing countries you can interfere with the system whenever you feel that it is not working properly; whereas in developed countries there are barriers, even bulletproof glass windows and security guards, to protect people's stupidity and make sure that you cannot remedy it.
- Dumb people demand a system that is idiot-proof, that delivers no matter how dumb you are.
- Developing countries are places that make it difficult even for geniuses to succeed. Developed countries are places that make it easy even for idiots to succeed.