The photographs in this series were all taken by me except:
All other photographs of this series of about 50 were taken by me, mostly with a cheap digital camera after 2003 (when i got my first digital camera).
The photographs that have obviously been treated with Photoshop are the ones that were taken with the old (and even cheaper) camera. Some day i will go back and take better ones.
- Achilles Rizzoli's "Grace Popich Symbolically Sketched" (1938), taken a catalog of an exhibition at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, USA, in 1998
- Tyge Brahe's Castle Uraniborg (1580), taken from a catalog of an exhibition at the Huntington Library, San Marino, California, USA
- Drawing from Athanasius Kircher's "Ars Combinatoria" (1669), from the same catalog
- Mauk Escher's "Hand with Reflecting Sphere" (1935), taken from a catalog of an exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of New York in the 1980s
- Design for the European Central Bank, Frankfurt, Germany, taken from a flyer found at the Frankfurt airport
- "La Citta` Ideale", taken from a poster by the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Fraser's Spiral, that i honestly don't remember where it came from (it is in many textbooks of Psychology)
- Jain Diagram of the Realm of the Mortals, Manushyaloka (18th c), that was handed to me in India by a Jain
- Carpet page of the "Lichfield Gospels/ Gospels of Saint Chad" (8th century), from a catalog of an exhibition at the Louvre in the 1980s (i have no idea in which museum it is kept)
- Winsor McCay's "Little Nemo in Slumberland" (1905), from the comic book itself
- Giambattista Piranesi's "Il Ponte Levatoio/ The Drawbridge" (1761), taken from an old poster i found at a garage sale
- Haruko Sasaki's "Healing Temple of Light #1" (2001), courtesy of the author and copyright BlueStarChildCREATION.com
- Sonya Rapoport's "In-Authentic" (2008), courtesy and copyright of Sonya Rapoport and Robert Edgar
You can view this series of images one by ome (click on "First image" below) or you can view the entire series in one page.